Data Analytics Manager
- Develop business portfolio strategy
- Retail bank products analysis
- Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is an international banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for high caliber for their Data Analytics Manager to join their Business Planning team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for conducting data analysis for different customer segments and product business to identify risks and opportunities in driving product growth. You are required to prepare business / analytics modeling, MIS reports and to perform pre and post campaign analysis to explore new business opportunities. You will work closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams by providing product suggestions and customer insights from data mining. In addition, you will also manage data warehouse and assist in campaign evaluation for management decision.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in data and business analytics in banking industry.
- Sound knowledge in retail banking products is a must.
- Strong business sense and analytical skills.
- Well-versed communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Excel and other statistical tools.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.