About the Client
Our client is a local company with a powerful market position in the provision of innovation, design and retailing of consumer services. The company has a strong presence within HK and Greater China and recent positive developments have provided a springboard for further growth. With an ambitious global expansion plan with their digital business eco-system, a Data Analytics Manager has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the CIO and leading a team, you will assist with the development of enterprise data strategies, data architecture, assume overall responsibility for the enterprise data systems and drive the overall strategic growth of data environments. Working with functional team heads to develop and manage a holistic strategy for delivering service quality and create overall data strategy and data governance for the enterprise. As a team leader, you will also drives innovation and service and process improvements by designing and developing high-impact enterprise analytics solutions and model through proof-of-concept development, business case development, feasibility analysis, and prototyping through delivery. In additional, leads research and implementation of new and emerging technologies to expand analytics capabilities and deliver innovative tools.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics or a related technical field or equivalent
- Consultancy background welcome
- 7+ years of experience implementing and managing engineering and data analytics related projects including managing teams and technical resources, managing priorities and defining measurable milestones.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate and influence well at the executive level and at the board level
- Proven track record of working closely with marketing, product and engineering teams and in enabling growth and creating business value
- Proven track record in establishing strong customer relationships and delivering customer-focused solutions within a large IT enterprise
- Experience in machine learning, predictive modelling and statistical analysis techniques
- Strong command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.