About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established retail company in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Data Analytics Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for providing new business insights and recommending analytics strategies to capitalise business opportunities. You will manage external vendors and guide them through the measurement strategy process to construct appropriate KPIs and develop business requirements. In addition, you are required to optimise platform data through discovering insight and underpin decision making to platform development roadmap by working with external stakeholders. Key tasks will include analysis of customer data, conversion funnels and the development of strategies to improve traffic conversion.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Computing or other relevant disciplines
- Ability to develop presentations with proven data interpretation capabilities
- At least 7+ years of related work experience; digital analytics experience is preferred, and a strong interest in digital is necessary
- Strong math, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills for conveying analysis and recommendations to a variety of audiences and executives
- Knowledge in SQL and other BI/reporting tools (SAS, SPSS etc.)
- Must have good planning, organisational, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.