About the Client
Our Client is a leader in wagering and one of the world's top ten charity donors. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting an Data Center Operation Specialist to join their IT Infrastructure and Operation Services Department.
About the Role
Reporting to the Data Center Manager, you will need to maintain high system availability for business services that strictly adhered to operation procedures, monitor system and network performance, and ensure all application systems and infrastructures function properly. You will need to carry out incident management activities to uphold maximum system uptime to support business operations. You will need to perform end of day file maintenance and data backup for all systems. You will need to install or upgrade system software. Last but not least, you will need to plan and implement system and network changes and prepare operation procedural manual.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science/Information system or related discipline
- Around 3 years of work experience in system/network operations or support field on Cisco equipment; Windows, Linux and VMS operating systems
- Hands-on experience in system/network implementation, server virtualization
- Solid understanding of web monitoring and administration technologies with skills in areas of performance optimization, load balancing and security
- Knowledge in system, network and database administrations; acquaintance with Club business operations will be an advantage
- A sound knowledge of project management and relevant experience will be an advantage
- Good organisational and problem solving abilities as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
- The flexibility to work on a 24/7 shift roster covering Sundays and public holidays as required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.