About the Client:
Our client is a leading digital publisher in Hong Kong with a need to hire a Data Engineer, responsible for data analytics and ETL development and maintenance.
About the Role:
Reporting to Director in Analytics, you will perform data analytics and ETL development and maintenance between cloud and Enterprise Data Warehouse. You will develop and maintain cloud ETL process from multiple data sources. You will improve analytics infrastructure and workflows. You will produce data algorithms and build APIs as public services.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of experience in application development preferably with Google Cloud Platform, GCP Dataflow, Spark, Pandas, SQL, Python, Tensorflow.
- Experience with the followings is a PLUS:
- Message queuing
- Stream processing using tools such as Apache Kafka, Google Pub/Sub
- Experience with deploying and running ML algorithms and experiments in production
- Good command of English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.