About our Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable entertainment company in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber professional to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team of 2, you will work closely with existing data science teams and leverage the unique data sets and current cloud infrastructure. As a team lead, you will execute continuous development and integration of their AI product suites to further the success of their current innovation, creating efficiency gains within the industry. In addition, you will also develop and deploy high-performance analytic models as a leader of the core development team, leveraging supervised, semi-supervised, and/or reinforcement learning. Last but not least, you are responsible for growing and developing the data science team who analyze large data sets, build scalable and automated machine learning algorithms, and optimization techniques to implement analytical solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Math, Statistics, Hard Science, Computer Science, Engineering or other closely related disciplines preferred
- 12+ years of hands-on experience in end-to-end development of machine learning and artificial intelligence (A.I.) products and services will be ideal
- High level leadership skills and prior experience of managing the creation and deployment of Machine Learning solutions
- A hands-on leader who has excelled at building teams who have strong organization skills, attention to detail, tenacity for success, and excellent communication skills
- Strong experience in predictive analytics, machine learning, optimization, and agile product development
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, NoSQL databases, Python, Flask, R, Java, C++/C#, AWS and/or other Cloud products and services
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.