About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturers of consumer electronic products with a global distribution sales network. To cope with the transforming market and provide high-quality of products, they are seeking IT professionals to join the team expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for the construction of data mining, data analysis system, and the classification of large data summary, analysis, research, and data modeling. Through deep mining and effective user of database information, you are required to compile analysis report or statistical analysis report to provide business analysis and data support, cooperate with system developers to integrate data models into the system and fall into the real business.
- Master degree or above in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Proficiency in big data analysis methods (e.g. Regression Analysis, Clustering, Classification, Collaborative Filtering, Deep Learning, etc.)
- Over 5 years of R&D experience in large-scale distributed machine learning and in search, advertising, recommendation, speech recognition, text analysis
- Familiar with SQL and Python for large-scale analysis and big data distributed computing platforms (e.g. Hadoop/Spark)
- Familiar with large-scale distributed machine learning frameworks (e.g. Spark ML lib) and popular deep learning open sources tools (e.g. Caffe, Theano, Torch, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.