About The Client
Our client is a well-established commercial group and they are looking for a Data Scientist to join their data team.
- Apply advanced analytical methods to translate unstructured business questions into quantitative problems
- Deliver big data analytic from analysis to strategy through solution exploration to implementation: data modelling, data mining & machine learning algorithms
- Work with internal data team to deploy complex and large amount of data across different channels and platforms, in order to provide advanced analytic support and insight
- Work with business units to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features
- Master/Bachelor's degree holder in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience in data science with proven track record of leveraging large amount of data
- Proficient in Python for data processing is required
- Solid experience in machine learning algorithm and libraries e.g. TensorFlow, Scikit-learn
- Familiar in using data visualization tools e.g. Tableau, PowerBI
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.