About the Client:
About the Role:
Reporting to the Data Science Manager, you will apply AI technology, namely NLP and Speech Recognition, to enhance digital customer experience. You will design and build AI models and provide requirement to IT and vendors for production. You will engage in and deliver digital application projects across channels including mobile app, website, cross-media platforms. You will conduct research on advanced technologies of deep learning and develop algorithms and models.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 2+ years of experience in big-data unsupervised learning, applied machine learning with regression, classification, models for supervised learning
- Sound knowledge in Chatbot, artificial intelligence and speech recognition technology
- Proficient with Python with programming skills in various languages (C++, Scala, Java, R)
- Proven skills in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, e.g. linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, recurrent neural networks (RNN), long-short term memory (LSTM) network, etc.
- Proficient with machine learning and deep learning tools such as TensorFlow, Spark, CNTK
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.