About the Client
Our client is a fintech company with leading presence in Hong Kong and growing presence in Greater China. To cope with the rapid growth, they are looking to hire a Data Warehouse Architect to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the department head and leading a small team, you will capture and analyze business requirements for an Enterprise Data Warehouse and present recommendations for data warehouse/business intelligence solutions options that best achieve business needs; simplifies the data landscape, and increases the ability to discover, manage, and analyze data as a whole. You will also maintain a detailed knowledge base of the underlying data and data structures, and manages data content, current and potential future users, and the quality and integrity of data within the Enterprise Data Warehouse. In additon, you will establishes and maintains a modern, robust, flexible, secure, reliable, and efficient technology environment. Lastly, designs varying levels of complex frameworks to support system-wide technical and business architecture requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university or college in Business, Information Systems, Information Technology (IT) or Computer Science
- Considerable knowledge of information systems technology management, data warehousing, and analytics technologies; of large data repositories and/or relational databases; of business intelligence tools; of Oracle, UNIX, and SQL Server environments; and of the analysis, design and development of data warehouses, working with large data repositories and/or relational databases.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as in designing and developing data modeling with a minimum of 3 of those years specializing in big data architecture or data analytics (should include technologies such as Hadoop, Microsoft Azure, AWS SageMaker & Redshift, BigQuery etc.)
- Strong, in-depth experience in data modeling and experience with business intelligence systems (deep learning framework, data mining, predictive analytics)
- Broad based architecture acumen: Database architecture, ETL, Cloud, etc
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.