About our client
Our client is a market-leading retail company with a strong and solid business foundation in Hong Kong. While undergoing an enterprise-level of digital transformation, they looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join their team.
About the role
- Performing database design, implementation and administrative activities
- Monitoring usage and performance of the database infrastructure and ensuring database infrastructure has a timely setup for all environments
- Implementing and maintaining database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges
- Engaging database or system development project to deliver s
- Reviewing and fine-tuning the database to achieve good performance of applications installed within the group
- Creating and updating existing documentation of processes and procedures in support of administration tasks
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System Management, Network Engineering, or related discipline
- 5 years of working experience in the IT sector; With a minimum of 3 years of experience in database administration
- Deep knowledge of databases (SQL, Oracle database), Operating Systems (Windows&Linux), and project management methodology
- Experience in working with the data analyst team; Family with BI/reporting tools
- Familiar with the public cloud environment, preferably in Azure
- Good command of English and Chinese(both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.