Our client is one of the world's leading conglomerates with a strong portfolio in the retail sector. To cope with their continuous expansion, they are seeking experienced Database Administrators to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
Reporting to the DBA Manager, you will be responsible for the technical support to the database activities in all aspect. You will provide a full range of Oracle support on Linux and Unix, monitor the whole system deployment cycle from test through successful implementation and maintain databases availability by health checking, performance tuning and bottleneck identification. You will also work with business to provide support and implement technologies beneficial to the business.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in supporting Oracle DBMS on multi-tier environment
- Experience in Oracle Apex, Forms and Reports knowledge
- Experience on Linux System Administration is a plus
- Good knowledge in Oracle Fusion Middleware architecture and configuration
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Oracle RAC and Internet technologies and Oracle applications
- Able to work individually and a good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.