About the Client
Our Client is a leader in wagering and one of the world's top ten charity donors. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Technical Lead/ Senior Specialist to join their Database Engineering team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will need to setup, maintain and troubleshoot the overall production and non-production database environments. You will need to monitor usage and performance of the database infrastructure and ensure database infrastructure is setup timely for all environments.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- Around 8 years or above solid work experience in database administration/ engineering, ideally working in Technical Support or Infrastructure Team. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Technical Lead
- Strong SQL, troubleshooting and tuning skills in Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server or others
- Exposure to large scale OLTP database development projects will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of LINUX and relational modelling skill is preferable
- Working knowledge of Windows, SAN, Enterprise monitoring/scheduling tools, Clusters, Virtualization and middleware
- Working knowledge of various programming languages especially shell scripting, Java, C, C++, XML, XLST, XSD
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills and proficient in Chinese and English, in both spoken and written
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.