About Our Client
Our client is a leading distributor of FMCG in Hong Kong, they are looking for a young and energetic talent to join them, which is a Demand & Supply Planner/ Planning Trainee position with on-job training in their Hong Kong office.
- Review and prepare stock planning, order planning with providing forecast and suggestion
- Perform inventory projection and predict any potential risks and opportunities
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholder to follow up the progress and schedule
- Analyse and align demand plans and sales forecast with client and marketing team
- Provide suggestion and make adjustment for the change in demand and market trends with client and marketing team
- Review forecast planning and inventory measurement to management through reporting and data analysis
- High diploma holder or above in Business/ Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Information system or related disciplines
- Experience in Demand Planning / Supply Planning / Inventory Management
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office and advanced functions of Excel is preferable
- Experiences in Power BI, SQL system is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.