Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer with a strong business presence in the Greater China market. Due to its expansion plan in the region, there is a newly created role of Demand & Supply Chain Executive in Hong Kong office.
About Your Role:
- Work closely with Sales & CM team to develop a consensus forecast based on business activities such as promotion, product phase in/out, MKT campaign.
- Conduct Product phase in/out analysis with Sales & CM team and recommend actions to ensure smooth product transition and clearance plan on phase out items.
- Conduct Demand review as part of S&OP meetings focusing on key trends insights, building block assumption, cannibalization learnings, highlight risk & opportunities by scenarios analysis.
- Engage in S&OP, understand and follow S&OP cycle for better demand forecasting and market planning to get the most benefit in landing duty for the brand.
- Prepare forecast data and understand the use of statistical forecasting model.
- Conduct root cause analysis on forecast accuracy & bias and work with sales & CM team for improvement.
- Degree holder in business, supply chain or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in supply chain field
- Familiar in using MS Excel, Word
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant, Demand Forecasting position
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.