About the client:
Our client is a fast-growing health product company with a wide range of health supplements products. To cope with their development plan, they are looking for high caliber candidate with strong planning experience to join their team as a Supply Chain Officer.
- Work closely with Sales team on the demand forecast, and to validate the forecasts, financial trend and the sales history;
- Purchase packaging material and to perform as a primary contact to vendors on re-packaging services, follow up with the POs and replenishment schedule;
- Closely monitor vendor's supply level, resolve supply issues and ensure the supply level meets the long-term demand requirement;
- Conduct supply risk assessment and cost competitiveness to existing supplier, to maximise the cost-benefit.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or relative disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience, preferably in FMCG/ healthcare industry;
- Strong numerical sense, able to prioritise tasks and communicate with internal & external counterparts;
- Proficient in MS office, hands on experience in Oracle & SAP preferable.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.