Our client is a leading distributor of FMCG products in Hong Kong, due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a Demand & Supply Planning Specialist in Hong Kong office.
- Prepare demand & supply planning, stock and order planning to perform accurate order forecast and purchasing order
- Review and analyse demand plans, sales forecast, and performance data to ensure all the alignment are work in process to achieve company's target
- Monitor and analyze business trend, customer order behaviour, promotion efficiency to manage and review the business activity
- Generate weekly forecast by SKU level with rolling into 18 months based on the change of market trend and historical data analysis
- Review and monitor shipment performance and cost to enhance the performance and saving cost
- Handle documents including shipping documents, supplier invoices for daily operations with related functional teams
- Raise claims on shipment discrepancies or damages
- Liaise with different cross-functional teams to perform daily routines operation and sales activates, and communicate with suppliers to follow up all orders and shipments progress
- High diploma holder or above in Supply Chain/ Logistics/ information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Demand & Supply Planning / Inventory Planning
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, VBA, Assess, SQL, or Power BI system is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.