About Our Client
Our client is a global medical device manufacturer and employs over 35,000 people worldwide. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a Demand Planner in Hong Kong office.
- Prepare and analyse demand and supply plans for inventory management with different stakeholders
- Drive performance and operation cost reduction by achieving KPI targets
- Coordinate demand planning and forecast activities to meet business requirements and customer needs
- Recommend improvement actions for identified demand sources issues with analytic group
- Prepare the forecasted demand statement and participate in the monthly S&OP process
- Review business operation and provide sales support to the business teams through preparing reports / metrics and analytical data
- Any ad hoc projects on demand
- Degree holder or above in supply chain management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Demand Planning / Supply Planning / Inventory Planning
- Experience in medical device / pharmaceutical industries are preferred
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experiences in SAP System is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.