Our client is a global leading luxury retailer with a significant market share across global, with approximately 120 stores in global and more than 70 countries. The company is looking for a high calibre Demand Planning Manager to join its Hong Kong office.
About this role:
- Reporting to Regional Finance Director, Asia;
- Review and Redesign the function: KPIs Performance, operation planning and inventory routines
- Maintain an APAC forecast and inventory, working closely with Supply Chain, Operation Retail, Customer Care and Marketing team
- Review and analyze demand plans, sales forecast, and performance data to provide recommendations for identified issues, and make adjustments for the change in demand and market trends (eg. monthly / daily order report, competitor trend, business strategy)
- Provide cost and efficiency improvement plans for demand planning and inventory holding (eg. Cost Control, Operation planning)
- Establish KPIs of service (stock management), wastage, and forecast performance.
- Monitor performance of innovation product, seasonal campaigns and demand planning process.
The successful Candidate:
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Demand Planning, FMCG or Retail background is an advanced
- Degree holder in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Knowledgeable in data analytic tools ( Excel, VBA, Power BI etc.)
- Fluent communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Flexibility in travelling to China for business trips is required
- Familiar with forecasting Module in Microsoft Dynamics 365.regulatory requirements is a plus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Eddie KW Chan at +852 3180 4972 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.