About Our Client
Our client is a leading beverage manufacture with a significant market share across The Greater China region. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Demand Planning Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Prepare and analyse demand plans for assigned product categories and ensure forecasts are accurate
- Liaise with internal and external parties to maintain a smooth operation of supply chain system
- Monitor demand and supply situations and recommend improvement actions for identified issues
- Review business operation and provide sales support to the business teams through sales reporting and data analysis of the sales trend
- Any ad hoc projects on demand
- Degree holder or above in supply chain management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Demand Planning / Supply Planning / Inventory Planning
- Experience in team management
- Concrete experience in continuous improvement projects or related process enhancement ability
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Experiences in ERP system (Oracle and SAP) is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.