Deputy Financial Controller/ Senior Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed company with retail and property management businesses in Hong Kong and China. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Deputy Financial Controller/ Senior Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting into the CFO, you will lead a team of 5 mainly for group level reporting and consolidation. You will oversee the financial reporting process and prepare the consolidated financial statements. You will supervise the PRC accounting team for monthly reporting and provide relevant trainings when necessary. You will also prepare management reports and provide regular updates on the Group's financial performance for the senior management. You will manage annual budgeting and forecasting. In addition, you will involve in system or workflow enhancement to increase efficiency. Last but not the least, you will liaise with external auditors for annual audit matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Chartered Accountant - HKICPA/ ACCA
- At least 10 years of relevant experience gained from Big 4 and HK listed company
- Familiar with Hong Kong listing rules and the latest accounting standards
- PRC exposure is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Responsible, detail-minded and analytical
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.