Deputy General Manager Corporate Development
About the Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate with regional business presence. To cope with their business plan, they are adding in a new Deputy General Manager headcount for corporarte development.
About the Role
- Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify emerging trends and opportunities
- Support analysis in market entry/expansion structure: potential mergers, acquisitions, JV and strategic partnership across different industries
- Assist in reviewing business strategy and performance for different line of businesses
- Participate in the ongoing identification of synergy opportunities across the business
- Involve in process enhancement and/or new business/market development initiatives.
- Responsible for the cross-functional coordination and timely delivery of key milestones
- Conduct other special projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Investment or equivalent
- MBA degree is an advantage
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from investment banks/ management consultancies/ blue-chip companies
- Experience related to corporate finance/ business development/ M&A is required
- Strong understanding of Real estate/ FMCG/ Healthcare/ F&B/ TMT sectors
- Confident, agile and adaptive team leader
- Able to work under high pressure and manage multiple projects
- Strong business acumen and sensitive to market trends
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.