To cope with the business expansion, they are looking for a high calibre to lead digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Lead digital marketing team for brand site, marketplace, content marketing, CRM and performance marketing
- Ensure own website and marketplace shop content and descriptions are aligned with company direction
- Plan and implement online sales strategy
- Evaluate and make improvement on website and .com traffic and conversion rate
- Collect customer feedback and market insight for further improvement
- Drive customer acquisition and develop retention program
- Drive business revenue via search by optimizing SEO/SEA (paid search) performance,
- Drive keyword performance and provide suggestions (site structure, web content etc.) to improve search rankings.
- Maximize sales and ROI by tracking all online campaign
- Develop monthly & annual plan on E-Commerce marketing and promotion
- Lead the team to work properly with various teams such as IT, design team, marketing and media agency
- Ensure back-end operations work smoothly including logistics, warehouse, customer service, and external partner
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 8 years of experience in eCommerce business
- Manage P&L and cost control
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.