Deputy Head, Loans Operations
*Oversee retail and commercial loans operations
*Good people management skills
*Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. In order to cope with their recent expansion, they are looking for a Deputy Head for their Loans Operations team.
About the role
Report directly to the Head of Loans Operations, you will lead a team in managing the overall operation of loans business (including SME, Commercial / Corporate Loans, Syndication, Equipment Finance and Mortgage). You will monitor the daily loans operation in branch, drawdown, documentation, process re-engineering project and related risk control. You will handle management and regulatory reporting and ensure all processes are followed HKMA requirements. You will also work closely with other departments (risk, compliance, marketing and product teams) to suggest workflow to facilitate new products launch and ensure efficiency operation in everyday business.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related disciplines.
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in retail and commercial loans operations in banks with minimum 5 years in managerial level.
- Solid experience in loan documentation, risk management and process enhancement is definitely an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in HKMA guidelines and good experience in quality control in operation.
- Strong people management, excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.