Deputy Head, Merchant Business Development (Card and Payment Product)
- Sales and business management
- Relationship building
- Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is one of the international retail banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with their ambition expansion, they are now looking for high caliber for a Deputy Head in Merchant Business Development for their Card and Payment product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will lead a sales team and formulate strategies in exploring business with new / existing merchants to promote card and payment solutions. You have to develop payment product sales initiatives in enhancing client accounts' profitability and market share. You are aiming at building close relationships with merchants and keep abreast of new product trend so as to grow merchant portfolios from various channels. You are also required to suggest recommendations to management proactively in supporting the launch of new digital payment products of the bank.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 6 years' of relevant experience in developing merchant business in credit card or payment solutions, in which minimum 2 years team leadership management is required.
- Sound product knowledge in credit card or digital payment (such as wechat pay / android pay etc.) and good relationship building skill are essential.
- Result oriented, excellent presentation and project management skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.