Deputy Head of Loans Operations (bank)
- In-charge of loan operations
- Retail and Commercial loans
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for a Head of Loans Operations for their Banking Operations team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Loans Operations, you will lead team members to perform overall loan operations and administrations for both retail and commercial banking lending products. You are required to manage loans booking, drawdown, funds disbursement, fee collection and related data maintenance. You have to review loan operations manuals, policies and procedures to ensure all activities are complied with guidelines and regulations. You will be assigned to conduct projects in streamlining workflow procedures and provide recommendation to improve effectiveness. In addition, you will work with other internal departments to support new product launch and system enhancement projects to optimize operational efficiency.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate with majoring in Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in managing loan operations of retail and /or commercial loans in banks with at least 4 years in managerial level.
- Sound knowledge in loans drawdown, system enhancement and operations control in banking is a must.
- Strong people leadership, good project skills and analytical mind.
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.