Deputy Head of Treasury
About our Client
Our client is leading HK listed company with a diversified business portfolio. Currently, they are looking for a Deputy Head of Treasury to join their group.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will manage the treasury function at corporate level. In addition to maintaining smooth treasury operation, you will support planning and project needs. You will assist budgeting and forecasting and cash management activities. You will evaluate and execute different financing options such as loans and bonds for project/growth needs. You will maintain relationships with banks and investors. You will provide regular updates for senior management. You will review process and system and perform treasury projects when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in treasury and capital market
- Relevant experience from commercial and banking sector is preferred
- Number-sensitive, analytical, agile, and able to work well with different stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.