Deputy Head, Trade Finance Operations (Banking)
*Overall Trade Finance operations
*Team leading role
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established retail banking group, with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Deputy Head for their Trade Finance Operations team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will lead a trade finance operation team and responsible for managing daily operation of Trade Finance settlement, overall processing and related efficiency enhancement projects. You are in a leader role to ensure the export and import financing of all types of trade finance products are properly recorded and managed. You will oversee the end-to-end procedures and suggest workflow streamline whenever necessary. You will handle regulatory reporting of trade finance portfolio and ensure the settlement processing is completed in accordance with HKMA guidelines. You will actively participate in on-going system upgrade and digital transformation projects as assigned. In addition, you have to assist relationship managers in sales joint call and work closely with product team in new product development.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in Trade Finance operations and settlement in banks with at least 5 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in trade finance products and related regulatory requirements is a must.
- Good analytical mind, strong leadership and sound project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.