Our client is a reputable retail & commercial bank looking for credit risk candidates focus on MIS and other credit risk reports.
- Conduct MIS reporting, trend analysis on lending portfolio, with a view of identifying adverse trend and potential issues for pro-active management
- Monitor credit risk exposures against the established risk limits and prepare relevant proposals and reports to management
- Work with the Infrastructure team. to streamline existing workflow to enhance efficiency and improve the credit risk management information systems and data mart
- Enhance existing controls and procedures to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness for the regulatory reports
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Degree or above with major in Mathematics, Statistic, Information System, Finance or Business Administration or etc
- At least 4 - 8 years of relevant experiences from the banking and financial industry, focus on credit risk MIS and reporting /finance
- Proficiency in SAS, MS Office and data mining skillset
- Exposure in BELR, Basel, IFRS9 etc
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.