About our Client
My client is one of the top-tier Fashion brand originate in Europe, its business focuses on clothes, perfume, cosmetic, luxury goods and accessories etc. To expand their store numbers, they are looking for an Architectural Design Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Coordinate and oversee all technical activities relating to retail architecture projects
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (HQ, project team) and external stakeholders (developers, vendors, contractors)
- Site visit and communicate with project team to ensure the construction match with the design
- Conduct market research on feasibility of potential upcoming projects (e.g. elements of design, governmental regulations etc)
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Architecture, Interior Design or related disciplines with at least 5 years' solid relevant experience
- Experience in Fashion brand store design is a plus
- Proficient in using REVIT, BIM modelling and AutoCAD
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.