About the Client
Our client is a colgormorate. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a DevOps Engoneer join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will need to manage on premises and cloud environments, execute systems / database / network administration and conduct monitoring and health check activities. You will need to plan and conduct production change implementation. You will need to plan and conduct maintenance and routine services and fault identification, support escalation and resolutions. You will need to document and maintain standard operation procedure and supervise and manage the performance of subordinates, provide 7x24 standby support service.
The Successful candidate
- Degree qualifications in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in DevOps engineer, at least 1 year of
- supervision experience preferred
- Experienced in Azure, Docker, K8s, Jenkins and Ansible
- Sound knowledge data centre operations, systems infrastructure and architecture design
- Good knowledge in Window and Linux server
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Sound analytical, problem solving skills and strong work ethics
- Team building and people management skills are preferred for supervisory candidate
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Working with overseas teams is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.