Digital Acquisition and Engagement Manager
- Digital channel acquisition
- Project management
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Digital Acquisition and Engagement Manager for their Digital Banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Banking, you are responsible for developing digital propositions and initiatives to drive acquisition of e-banking business on internet and mobile banking. You will work closely with Products, Segment, Marketing and Operations teams in launching digital campaigns to achieve acquisition and usage targets. You have to generate ideas in user experience and participate in new fintech development projects in improving online customer journey. In addition, you are required to analyze campaign results and explore effective digital sales strategies for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce or other related disciplines.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant working experience in digital acquisition and engagement development in banks.
- Good business sense with sound knowledge in retail banking products and banking operation procedures.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical mind with excellent project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.