About the Client
Our client is a leading telecommunications operator in Hong Kong with a diverse range of services offered to their customers. To cope with their fast expanding business, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Digital team to support the growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Deputy Digital Lead, you are responsible for implementing analytical tools to track and analyze digital data in order to provide insights and recommendations to optimize digital campaign performance. You will work closely with cross-functional team in overall data capturing and prepare dashboards / reports. Based on web analytics, you will make suggestion for conversions and campaign optimization. It is important that you are aware of the update analytics technologies and trends.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with 3 years of digital analytics experience
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics is a MUST
- Solid experience in SEO, web analytics (e.g. Standard Clickstream analysis tools / Google Tag Manager) and business intelligence tools
- Strong business acumen, numerical sense and analytic skills
- Independent and able to work with cross-functional team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Complete fluency in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.