About our Client
Our client is a leading commercial bank in Hong Kong with a strong portfolio of digital banking business. To cope with this rapidly growing business and with the aim to provide innovative and convenient banking platform for their customers, our client is looking for a high calibre digital candidate to play an integral part in the Digital Analytics team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Digital Analytics Manager, you are responsible for developing digital campaign performance tracking and analyze relevant data in order to provide insights and recommendations to optimize digital campaign performance. You will work closely with digital banking infrastructure and IT team in overall data capturing and implementation enhancement. You will provide feedback and suggestion to other business units based on web analytics of online campaigns. It is important that you are aware of the update analytics technologies and trends.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of analytics experience using clickstream analysis tools such as Adobe Marketing Cloud and Webtrends etc.
- Proficient in creating dashboards and preparing web analytics or custom reports
- Strong business acumen, analytics and problem solving skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Good command in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.