About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with a powerful market position in the provision of innovation, design and retailing of lifestyle services. The company has a strong presence within HK and Greater China and a recent positive developments have provided a springboard for further growth. With an ambitious global expansion plan with their e-business eco-system, a Digital CRM Analytics Manager has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and leading a team of 2, you will lead a highly innovative project to strategically leverage the vast amounts of data from group level to better serve the customers. Your primary focus will be building advanced data mining techniques, spearheading statistical analysis aligned to key business goals and architecting high quality prediction systems to integrate with the digital and technology team as well as using advance machine learning techniques. As a team leader, you will inspire a team focus on the use of data and predictive algorithms to improve the customer experience and optimise revenue potential through the development of world-class AI (artificial intelligence) products. Lastly, you will also create predictive models with dynamic retail transaction and marketing data from various omni-channel sources, including internal platforms, technology partners, CRM agencies and other third party sources.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics or a related technical field or equivalent
- Consultancy background will be highly preferred
- At least 6+ years of experience implementing sizeable CRM related projects in the retail industries
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate and influence well at the executive level and at the board level
- Proven track record of working closely with marketing, product and technology teams in enabling growth and creating business value
- Experience in working with large data sets and strong understanding in using Salesforce
- Thorough understanding and experience in Big Data technologies/platforms, statistical platforms and data visualisation tools
- Experience in machine learning, predictive modelling and statistical analysis techniques is a plus
- Strong command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.