About our Client
With a strong presence and establishment around the world for generations, our client is a market leader in the travel and entertainment industry. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different services and a commitment to diversify and expand their business, they are now seeking for a Digital and Strategy Manager to drive their brand forward.
About the Role
Reporting to the department head, you will be accountable for defining and implementing a continuous digital strategies in China to ensure the benefits are understood and realised. As an individual operator, you will take the lead in the development of a digital communications and marketing strategy on corporate level, for both the re-development of existing online marketing channels and digital touch points. The ideal candidate will need to understand the mobile and online landscape and is an avid user of social media applications and familiar with the opportunities and trends of future online marketing. You will also responsible for building excellent digital service experiences across all web channels to support the transformational experience in defining the digital service approach and measurement in customers' digital service behaviour.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience working in digital or content management, with experience and knowledge of new technoloy
- Strategic thinking skills - ability to anticipate upcoming trends and changes in the broader environment and apply them
- Experience in leading projects in a consulting environment with a strong grasp of technology or digital best practices will be advantageous
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects, with budgets and timelines with large scale e-platform preferably with retail background
- Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities at management level
- Good command in Mandarin and English
Budget up to HK$65,000, one man band
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.