Digital and System Project Manager (Bank)
- Digital transformation development
- System project management
- Agile experience required
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing and well-known banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber for a Manager position in their Digital and System Project team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Digital and System Project, you will formulate end-to-end digital transformation strategies for retail banking business. You will develop roadmap of digital project plans and work closely with Product, IT and Operation teams in launching system enhancement projects and fintech programs in retail banking business. You have to generate new ideas in implementing competitive digital solutions and monitoring project progress in a quality manner. In addition, you are required to in-charge of new digital development and other innovative plans in agile methodology to ensure the effective launch of bank-wise digital transformation in the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Computer Studies, digital development or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant working experience in digital transformation development in retail banks with sound knowledge in managing retail banking system projects.
- Strong understanding of digital trends in banking industry with innovative mind in leading technology-based development plans.
- Good business sense and knowledgeable in various retail banking and product system development.
- Solid in Agile project methodology and Scrum Master is highly preferable.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.