About the Client
Our client is a publicly listed company and one the largest company in its industry with global presence. With a mission to digitize their end to end operation, they are now looking for a Digital & Tech Innovation Manager to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the department head and leading a small team, you will be joining at an exciting time as the company is starting to develop their digital solutions (web and mobile) and drive their digital transformation for the upcoming years. A key responsibility will be supporting a culture that promotes innovation and continuous improvement, fostering a learning culture and focusing on outcomes on digital transformation. In addition, you and the team will participate in all the digital product roadmap/release activities to ensure that cross digital assets opportunities are identified, planned, and delivered. You will also deliver digital technologies, ability to influence and shape programmes of work to ensure successfully delivery, lead technologist, understand how to communicate complex solutions to non-technical users and has the experience to identify and mitigate common pitfalls in digital delivery. You will evaluate the mobile application model in pursuit of process improvements and growth opportunities to support business growth. Last but not least, you will contribute to and analyze the design of solutions that enhance the availability, reliability, performance, security and agility of technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 7-8 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology, in application management
- A track record of delivering agile digital advisory services and transformation consulting within retail, FMCG, logistics, healthcare or F&B
- Delivering value to businesses through digital transformation initiatives
- PMP will be an advantage
- Software development or digital payment experience will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of the current issues within the market including digital technology, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation
- Ability to describe as-is and to-be digital solutions in an easy to understand manor
- Experience of describing and positioning propositions that embrace all domains including a business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Candidates with consulting background will be a big plus
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.