Digital Banking and Development Manager
- Digital channel development
- Project management
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established international banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Digital Banking and Development Manager for their Digital Development team.
About the role
Reporting to the Session Head of Digital Banking, you are responsible for developing end-to-end digital banking initiatives by planning proposals, user requirements, UAT tests and project control to drive e-banking business. You will work closely with IT, Operations and Project teams in launching digital solutions on various digital platforms (including Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and social media etc.). You have to generate new ideas in digital development and monitoring digital performance in a timely and quality manner. In addition, you are required to participate in new fintech development projects (such as digital payment) and identify business potentials for the effective launch of overall digital strategies for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce or other related disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in digital banking development.
- Good business sense with sound knowledge in retail banking products and operation procedures.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical mind with excellent project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.