Digital Banking and Marketing Manager
*Digital channel promotion
*Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established international banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Digital Banking and Marketing Manager for their Digital Development team.
About the role
Reporting to the Session Head of Digital Marketing, you are responsible for developing digital banking and marketing strategies to drive digital usage and digital acquisition. You will formulate end-to-end digital marketing plans and work closely with Product, IT, Operation and Project teams in launching channel initiatives on various digital platforms (e.g. Internet Banking, Wechat, Facebook, Mobile App, Blogging Platforms and Forums etc.). You have to generate new ideas in effective use of e-channels and analyze channel performance. You are also required to conduct project-based digital campaigns and participate in overall digital development plans as per requested.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce, Marketing or other related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in digital marketing in banks.
- Good knowledge in e-marketing channels development (e.g. SEM, mobile, social media).
- Self-motivated, strong business sense with excellent project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.