Digital Banking - Process and Governance Manager
- Digital Channels streamline project
- Process control monitoring
- Digital performance and workflow design
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the business expansion, they are now looking for a Process and Governance Manager for their digital banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head in Digital Banking, you will be responsible for designing and reviewing the procedures of digital banking workflow on internet and mobile banking channels. You have to understand the risk and control of digital banking and enhance customer digital experience to drive digital performance. You will draft procedure manual on updated workflow and provide solutions on control development. You are also required to work closely with various stakeholders (compliance, internal audit and IT) on digital governance and enhancement projects so as to improve efficiency and customer digital experience for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate with majoring in Business Administration, Information Systems or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in digital process control in retail banks.
- Sound knowledge in digital banking channels and end-to-end workflow design is a must.
- Possess of CISA and other relevant qualifications are highly preferred.
- Good analytical mind and able to work independent.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.