About the Company
Our client is a leading solution provider for international retailers in Hong Kong. They are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join them and deliver the best multi-channel solutions to their customers worldwide.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Global Digital Manager, you will be working closely with the Sales Team and the Project Management Team to provide designed solutions for the customers and create robust project plans to ensure objectives are met. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders and vendors, you will ensure projects are delivered on time whilst building and maintaining long term relationships.
About the Candidate
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent, with PMP/PRINCE 2/ITIL certified
- 3-5 years' experience in Digital and eCommerce projects with regional exposure
- Have technical exposures and Digital Transformation experienced
- Strong Project Management experience in a customer driven business e.g. Retail, FMCG, etc.
- Proven record in managing full project lifecycle for concurrent large-scaled projects across multiple countries and diverse cultures
- Strong understanding of technology - particularly around integration, data analytics, and databases
- Experience and knowledge around retail loyalty programs, data & analytics, app development, web/e-commerce will be considered
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Complete fluency in English and Cantonese is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.