About the Client
Our client is a listed company with a diversified group of business. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Digital Business Analyst to join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About The Role
Report to the Project Manager, you have to develop strategic KPIs with the objective of controlling and enhancing the business procedures and customer experience. You have to conduct commercial (Sales and Sales related KPIs) and financial analysis (PL). You have to assist the Project manager and work with the team to design, manage analytics projects and solution for generating useful business insights, correlation of brands and customer spending behaviour. You have to develop and built segmentation platform for effective filtering of targeted customer list for enabling data driven marketing. You have to perform evaluation of segmentation used in different marketing channels. You will work closely with various business units for user requirements collection and projects implementation.
Moreover, you will support and align efforts to drive business process analysis meeting to support the Business Unit. You will need to manage business expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results; as well as performance tracking, as daily, weekly and monthly basis. You will need to identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level and work on regular business performance reports for useful business insights. Last but not least, you will need to ensure a valid data analyzing process including data extraction, manipulation, processing, storage, archival and more
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Data Science, Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 6 - 8 years in-depth experience in data warehouse and BI platform, Tableau preferred
- Experience in data analytics design and segmentation
- Knowledge in SQL and Python coding or correlation calculation platform
- Proficiency in relational databases and data integration tools
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Self-motivated, work proactive and willing to learn new technology
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experienced in working ERP, POS knowledge
- Experienced in managing and developing data integration, ETL with data warehouse, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and BI platform is preferred.
- Capability to maintain ETL processes is a plus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.