About the Client
Our client is a is a conglomerate with a growing portfolios of hotels, properties and retail outlets in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. With a significant market shares in the consumer sector and a current pursuit with its digital transformation, a Digital Business Strategy Manager is now sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the department head and leading a team of 2, you will be responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational digital directions for all business units and drive revenue and profit to achieve the company`s ambitious growth. As a team lead, you are required to define the digital strategy across portfolio of accounts and advise top management on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilising various digital marketing channels efficiently. You will also continuously build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to maximize brand exposure by engaging customer through all digital touch points. Lastly, you will identify and oversee implementation of 3rd party vendors and technologies to drive an effective customer experience and implement roll out planning of all key phases.
- Degree holder preferably in Information Management, Business Systems or related discipline
- At least 9 years of experience in marketing with 3 years of solid exposure in digital transformation platform
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.