Digital Channel Management Manager
*Maximizing business opportunities
*Product and channel sales management
*Attractive compensation package
About the company
Our client is one of the largest virtual banks in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Digital Channel Management Manager for their channel team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Channel Manager, you are responsible for formulating sales and channel strategies in driving banking products business on different online channels (website, social media, mobile apps etc). You will conduct sales analysis and propose new sales initiatives to achieve product performance as well as suggesting operational best practices to enhance customer experience. You are also required to work closely with operations, marketing and product teams in facilitating new products launch as well as evaluating the effectiveness of channels performance for management.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in channel management in retail banks, preferably with sound digital background.
- Well-versed analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong business sense, able to work independent and flexible.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.