About our Client
Our client is a world leading sports club operating on a global scale with offices in Europe, Asia Pacific and Hong Kong. To cope with their recent APAC expansion, they are now seeking for a Digital Content Executive to grow their portfolio in China and South East Asia.
About the Role
Reporting to the Headquarter Digital Head, you will adapt digital strategy from headquarters to APAC by creating tailored and segmented content for social media, website and mobile app in different format. You will manage the day-to-day operations of website and social media channels. You will take lead in digital content approval and suggesting new digital ideas. You will manage paid media performance and work closely with PR agency for content generation. You are expected to work on key projects in China include creating new SNS account and manage content in different social media channels.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 2-3 years of Regional digital content management experience
- Solid experience in paid media planning
- Knowledge of Western and Asia social media including weibo, wechat and SNS etc.
- Excellent analytical, organization and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin and English is mandatory
- Cantonese is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.