About the Client
Our client is a leading independent lifestyle website known for providing the finest content and technology that enables the company to expand rapidly on a regional level. Their e-platform experienced a recent positive developments and an Editor in Chief has arisen to cope with its expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 5, you will liaise closely with the design team and take a leading role in developing style guidelines and future content strategy. As a team head, you will hold primary responsibility for providing detailed guidance on editorial approach for different projects, inclusive of content campaigns, social media and video promotions. In addition, you will oversee measurement and reports on readership, follower growth, and online engagement by working with the research team to identify areas for data analysis and produce proprietary content that supports business objectives. Lastly, you should constantly innovate and inspire the team to improve all digital content and marketing angle for publications and websites.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree required. Post graduate degree will be a bonus
- 10+ years of experience in digital communications, ideally with experience creating or overseeing video, digital and social content
- Solid experience of working across multiple platforms and genres of online content
- A deep understanding of how to organize and manage content ingestion and editorial scheduling to meet the editorial aims of the business across a wide range of content vertical
- Has experience working with advertisers and growing a profitable website via meaningful sponsored content
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit: a passion for bringing new ideas to life and the work ethic to make it happen
- Has personal interest or passion for the world of photography and video
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.