About the Client
Our client is an one of the world's largest restaurant chain with worldwide operations. To cope with their business needs, they have created a new headcount as Digital IT Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Director, you are responsible for end to end project management, including strategy formulation to implementation. You will need to monitor project deliverables and provide appropriate support and solution whenever necessary. You will need to communicate with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of projects. You will need to develop platforms and digital solutions to enhance customer experience and sales. E.g. E-commerce, CRM and social media. You will need to manage the projects from requirement collection, project planning, scheduling, vendor management, UAT and launch planning. You will need to assist in-store IT solution optimization. Last but not least, you will be able to speak in layman's terms to drive consensus with different parties.
The Successful Applicant
· Bachelor Degree or above
· At least 5 years relevant experience and 1 year of managerial experience
· Solid Project Management skills required
· Sound knowledge in smart retail / digital solution and E-commerce is highly preferred
· Experience in CRM, Apps or Web development experience will be an advantage
· Knowledge in coding is preferred but not a must
· Fluent written and spoken Chinese and English
· Experienced candidate may be eligible for Senior Manager role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.