About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based conglomerate with a fast expanding portfolios of hotels, F&B outlets, entertainment hubs and education services. With a significant market shares in the hospitality, tourism sector and a current pursuit with its digital transformation, a Digital Lead is now sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the team head and managing a team of 3, you will collaborate with different teams to ensure brand consistency through various digital channels and e-commerce platform. As an individual, you should demonstrate excellent digital marketing skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing techniques to plan and deliver an effective digital strategy to achieve business goals. You also need to provide strategic content direction on all digital touch points including marketing campaign, websites, mobile sites, CRM program, mobile apps and social media. Lastly, you will identify and oversee implementation of 3rd party vendors and technologies to drive an effective customer experience and implement rollout planning of all key phases.
- Degree holder in Marketing or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing with 4 years of solid digital and e-commerce management will be a plus
- Strong understanding of the local market and opportunities for growth in communications and digital
- Good understanding about what content works best for which channel, what content helps sales teams; keen eye for design
- Superior organisation and people skills with the ability to be flexible, set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Exceptional organisation, writing, project management and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.