Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager (Banking)
- Digital channel acquisition
- Promoting retail banking products online
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established and leading retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Manager in Digital Marketing and Social Media for their Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head of Marketing, you are responsible for developing digital marketing strategies to drive business growth of retail banking products. You have to formulate digital marketing plans on various digital channels (including website, social media, SEO, SEM and other E-Platforms). You need to generate new ideas in the production of digital marketing collaterals and assist in the digital performance analysis. You are also required to engage in social media campaigns (including Instagram, Facebook, WeChat, Weibo etc.) in driving digital sales effectively.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder, preferably in E-commerce, Digital Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-7 years of relevant working experience in digital and social media marketing in banking industry.
- Proven record in managing e-marketing channels development with strong background in social media strategy is a must.
- Sound knowledge in retail banking products (such as Credit Card / Loans / Deposits etc) is definitely an advantage.
- Solid analytical skills with Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics experience preferred.
- Strong business sense, good presentation skills and able to work independently.
- Excellent in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.